Don't belive in 5 stars Sellers!

giovannarego

Hi, I new here, And I have bought four tools to improve my blog. Only ONE, works. The others three, was a lie. The product description is one thing, but the real gig is another thing! I have complained about it, and they said that I misunderstood the description. MY GOD, the description it’s wrong! Now you are wondering how these sellers have 5 stars, right? When you say you are not happy with the product, they came with lots of bonus to make you put 5 stars for them. I’m really dissapointed. I can ask for a refund, and I will do that, but I’m still having problem to promote my website, and all… Really frustating. I’ll keep looking for some good products here, if this exist!

Reply to @giovannarego: YOutube services? You aren’t trying to buy subscribers are you? For example, that’s against the terms of Use of YouTube. So I was just wondering what kind of gigs you were buying, because some stuff is not legal to do and that may be the reason you are not getting results.

Also, SEO is never a gauarenteed thing, there also are some good ways to do it and some bad ways that will work against you.

As for other traffic tools, what kind of tools?

Reply to @sincere18: I would not buy nothing illegal because this would be bad for me and my website.

About SEO techniques, If the seller says in his ad that is a guarantee that will work, He needs to make it happen. And this was exactly what happen. I will not post who is this seller because I don’t want make a embarassing moment in here.

Reply to @giovannarego: yes, but there are no SEO techniques that can ever be 100% gauaranteed unless they are doing something not legit on the back-end. What kind of guarantee did they give you? Did they say your blog will come up number one on google or something like that? Did they say exactly how much time it takes to happen?

(and you are correct to not give out a sellers name, that is actually against the terms of service of Fivver so do not share any names of sellers) but we are just trying to help you know what to look for in the future by understanding a little about the specifics of what you bought and what kind of instructions you gave the person.

Reply to @sincere18: “Your website in Google first page in some hours” “How I got my own video on youtube first page in 3 days”. All this… And when you open this “amazing” tool, he says to PAY youtube, pay google ads, BUY VIEWS with others sellers here in Fiverr… subscribe your website in link aggregators… This is not what was written in his ad… Anyway… Thanks for your help, I’ll keep looking for some truly good services in here.

Reply to @sincere18: How to get youtube first page. I thought it was techniques using SEO to get there, but don’t… His advise is to buy views with a good seller here in Fiverr and out some ads on youtube… This is his amazing way to get YT first page? Come on… But I will ask for a refund. Leaving here. Tks your help.

Reply to @giovannarego: ok, but if someone is simply selling a gig that is going to show you how to do it, then you are buying the information on how to do it. Some people sell “systems” meaning the information on how to acheve things…but if you just got a 2 line email as your delivered gig saying to do those two things, yeah, I would ask for a refund too 🙂 good luck.

Reply to @giovannarego: Well, if someone is selling “HOw I got my this on that whatever” then they are merely selling you instructions on how they did it. Not going to actually do anything for you. It sounds like they simply told you how they got their own Youtube video on the first page in 3 days. Nothing wrong with selling information on how someone did it for themselves. But if you are buying those kinds of gigs, you have to kind of think of them kind of like weight loss information…“How I lost 10 pounds in 3 days”…sure someone probably did that and may choose to sell a write up of what they ate, what they bought, what suppelments they took, and all that…you are just buying the information on how someone else did it. If his ad says he is going to do it for you, or give you something else, then of course that’s wrong. Hopefully you get refunded to your satisfaction.

Reply to @sincere18: This comment is not just toward you at all but also for anyone using terminology that could be confusing. There is a huge difference between an offer that is against a set of rules and one that is illegal. Many offers on Fiverr and other sites are against a Terms of Service agreement. Those should be reported to Support for any/all sites involved.

On rare occasions there are offers that are actually against the law in the U.S. and/or elsewhere. Those should be reported to appropriate authorities and are usually more serious. I don’t general explain this when someone asks if something is “legal” because the “asker” usually doesn’t really mean literally against the law and context shows it.

When someone is advising others, though, it is somewhat more important to be clear, especially when advising people who don’t speak native English. I’m not picking on you at all but I see this expression often and it can be really confusing to people asking for help.

Reply to @fonthaunt: Ok, but on the issues of language barriers, that is an issue in and of itself in many places around Fiverr and in general.

Are you trying to say that maybe the original poster has a language barrier and did not fully understand what they were buying?

If I was trying to buy something from a country in a langauge I am not familiar with, I would have to work extra hard to understand the gig descirption and try to translate it and mabye ask for help to ensure I am buying what I think I am buying. I am not depending on the other sellers use of their native language. BEcaues even in a native langauge there is slang and phrases that mean something different. ANd if I received something that I thought was very wrong, I’d probably go reread the gig description and see if maybe I really don’t speak the language enough or try to learn what I just bought…not that there aren’t scammers of course, that happens too.

Reply to @fonthaunt: Hi tks for answer. I would like to say that there are lots of Sellers here, selling illegal products. I guess if this is illegal, Fiverr should stop them, right? Because otherwise, Fiverr is indirect approving this.

Reply to @sincere18: The problem here, is that I belive in a Seller who have 5 stars, but he doesn’t answer right, his ad is confusing, he says one thing, after he says another… And how come this seller have 5 stars? (When you complain, he gives you lots of bonus, so you shut up and give him 5 stars. And then he can continue to doing a bad work with other people, like me, who is new here). I’m not going to say that all sellers are bad, but now I will search better.

@giovannarego ,

SEO experts charge $4.000 a month (cheap) and work up to 3-12 moths to get you on first page, if you expect something real for $5, stop expecting. now.

YT views are made with campaigns, optimizing and backlinking. Buying likes and subs come from bots and anyone who is INFORMED knows they are bots, because you want to cheat the system.

YT SEO ranking needs 20 days minimum to work and needs aggressive linking.

Solution: Pay an expert and pay a hell lot of funds to him and get result. Inform yourself about how it works. People leave them 5 stars because they are aware this gig purchase is part of their blackhat project.

If you want to keep looking for gold in the garbage, it’s up to you, but please don’t blame it on the whole community 🙂

Archived