Don't CLICK any LINKS

madushw

Hi

I am Madusankha From Sri lanka.

I Started Fiverr in 2015 without expert knowledge in Freelance and Graphic Design field.
I knowing that from my friend. I spend 1 or 2 months for my first Sale. then step by step I grow up my talent and be a LEVEL 2 Saller.

I had a good Impression and good customer base in the past few years.

one day someone contacts me on fiverr. I thought He/She Customer. HE/SHE give some link for download Documents. that link address is not familiar. I just only click it and I feel it not a real one and I closed that.
after when I wake up at morning in my Email Changed and got all the Money from my account. that was the worst day I spend. and i need to thank fiverr teem, they really helped me to fix it.

after that my sells going down but still I try to reach up my sales.

I need to say Don’t click any LINK if you FEEL or not. use Incognito in Chrome or Private window in Firfox

Thanks
Madushw 😀

At times am always confused how these hackers successfully transfer people’s fund… I think they should pass through some verification process on fiverr… For instance if you want to change your PayPal account on fiverr, you should pass through a phone verification process!!!

yeah… now hackers can’t easily hack accounts. but we need to be safe every time because they finding new ways… :star_struck:

yeah… now hackers can’t easily hack accounts. but we need to be safe every time because they finding new ways… :star_struck:

You need to elaborate futher, how did dey pass through the phone verification process or you didn’t attach a phone number to it… Thanks for your advice, I just felt like some things are unclear to me!!!

You need to elaborate futher, how did dey pass through the phone verification process or you didn’t attach a phone number to it… Thanks for your advice, I just felt like some things are unclear to me!!!

that day… i didn’t add my phone verification i think. that’s why i ruined

Archived