Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

lloydsolutions

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account.

Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever!

Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning.

You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they are caught and their gigs denied.

Some use the fact that they are a new user as an excuse to remove their warning, because they didn’t read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You agree to the Terms of Service when you open your account.

Take time to regularly read the updated Terms of Service, and check out this article: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

Don’t risk your Fiverr account!

Good luck! 🙂

Excellent warning for all who have eyes to see and ears to hear it.

Fiver doesn’t play around, isn’t sympathetic, won’t listen to any excuses. They will just make your account GONE! 😢

all who have eyes to see and ears to hear it.

Well the sad thing I’ve seen here a LOT is that those people with eyes and ears simply refuses to use them for some reason…strange.

I’m just going to place a link to this important poll here:

This poll is completely anonymous. No one will know who you are including me so please answer honestly. We will later post a voluntary quiz to see how well everyone knows the answers to some simple terms of service questions which will also be anonymous. poll

The problem is the rules keep changing. What doesn’t violate TOS today, might violate TOS tomorrow.

• Three warnings of any type will result in your account being suspended.

Is this true? I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten more than three warnings, I’ve been doing Fiverr for years, my account was never suspended but I did get banned from the forum for 30 days in the past.

Now I thread carefully. Fiverr is not a Free Speech Zone. Seller beware!

The problem is the rules keep changing. What doesn’t violate TOS today, might violate TOS tomorrow.

Is this true? I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten more than three warnings, I’ve been doing Fiverr for years, my account was never suspended but I did get banned from the forum for 30 days in the past.

I’ve been doing Fiverr for years, my account was never suspended but I did get banned from the forum for 30 days in the past.

Were they forum warnings or warnings on the main site? Thankfully breaking forum rules doesn’t typically get us into trouble on the main site.

I’ve been doing Fiverr for years, my account was never suspended but I did get banned from the forum for 30 days in the past.

Were they forum warnings or warnings on the main site? Thankfully breaking forum rules doesn’t typically get us into trouble on the main site.

I’ve gotten both. More on the forum than on Fiverr. On the forum there are topics and words you can’t use, there are discussions that get heated and create problems.

On the site, I got warnings over how I treated customers, but I never got a warning for having a review gig, those gigs would simply end up deleted. Eventually I gave up on those gigs, and decided to only do gigs that are safe.

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account.

Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever!

Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning.

You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they are caught and their gigs denied.

Some use the fact that they are a new user as an excuse to remove their warning, because they didn’t read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You agree to the Terms of Service when you open your account.

Take time to regularly read the updated Terms of Service, and check out this article: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

Don’t risk your Fiverr account!

Good luck! 🙂

It’s not unfair. World is filled with competition and we have to face it! Everyone has to adapt.

Thankfully breaking forum rules doesn’t get us into trouble on the main site.

Not correct. I have received a Fiverr warning (main site) for getting Flag on the forum (2years ago). The moderation log is checked by Fiverr Staff. It’s an Official Plateform of Fiverr. Unprofessional behavior may affect on the main site.

Maybe most flagged posts on the forum don’t lead to a warning on the main site though.

If there have been >3 warnings on the main site (those would be the important ones) maybe the 3 warnings thing has only quite recently been introduced or maybe it could be a max of 3 warnings within a certain amount of time, like 90 days (even though that’s not what the warnings article says)?

Not correct. I have received a Fiverr warning (main site) for getting Flag on the forum (2years ago). The moderation log is checked by Fiverr Staff. It’s an Official Plateform of Fiverr. Unprofessional behavior may affect on the main site.

Not correct . I have received a Fiverr warning (main site) for getting Flag on the forum (2years ago). The moderation log is checked by Fiverr Staff. It’s an Official Plateform of Fiverr. Unprofessional behavior may affect on the main site.

You’re right. I’ve edited my post to make it clearer.

I meant to say users aren’t typically warned on the main site for breaking rules that exist on the forum only. That’s probably why FC wasn’t banned due to forum warnings.

I am new to this platform, just joined last week. I received a warning and now my account is locked, I didn’t know about the rules. Can Fiverr give my account back? 😉 (That’s what they said.)

To the people who are trying to help: (This a joke).

I’ve been in such trouble before. Contact Customer Support Emedietly 🙂

I have received a Fiverr warning (main site) for getting Flag on the forum (2years ago).

It’s so cool that you’re a moderator today. I’m glad Fiverr doesn’t hold a grudge. I’m also happy to see that moderators experience the same things we experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing. Please tell me who reads the terms and conditions these days? Could you please convey the message of mine to Fiverr team to make videos of the terms? It’s a better option to reach new sellers like me. The terms are too long. It seems like a constitution.😦

I loved the ebook that has been recently launched.

In the article I saw It says it will affect my eligibility. This is so sad. 😦
It’s ok.
Sorry for a long reply. I am overwhelmed I guess with all the rules and regulations.
Thank you for giving me all the right directions at the right time. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Basically lot’s of new seller comes to fiverr without proper skills. Because of lack skills they get warning, poor rating, unsatisfied clients, less order completion rate.
I better suggest take your time guys improve your skills.
Do some research on client communications.
Make a good quality gigs.
I hope you guys can have a great start then.
Thanks

• 1 month later...

I posted my first gig and am getting Denied because failed to pass review. I posted about helping people with a heist to get them money on GTA on PS4. Put a random picture up related to the game - first try was a picture of screenshot from my gameplay. Then I tried a pic from google images with the logo… I don’t know what is the reason that it keeps getting denied. What could I be doing wrong??

Thanks in advance!

Ashton

@ashtonturkov You aren’t supposed to use any logo unless it’s yours. Maybe that’s why.

Archived