Don't enable vacation mode,do this instead

sudais299

Hi everyone, a while back I saw a post where someone asked if they should turn on vacation mode as they needed to go away or were going to be busy.

To which someone gave an excellent suggestion.

Don’t turn on vacation mode and instead increase your prices. This way, you’re gigs won’t have a hard time coming back in the search results and you’ll only get high paying clients that are willing to pay you for the value you provide in the meantime.

So in my opinion,this is the best option.Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Sudais Asif

Hi everyone, a while back I saw a post where someone asked if they should turn on vacation mode as they needed to go away or were going to be busy.

Don’t turn on vacation mode and instead increase your prices. This way, you’re gigs won’t have a hard time coming back in the search results and you’ll only get high paying clients that are willing to pay you for the value you provide in the meantime.

Best Regards,

Sudais Asif

Don’t turn on vacation mode and instead increase your prices.

Why don’t you increase delivery time? It will effective than anything else. 😃

Best Regards,

Sudais Asif

instead increase your prices.

Increase both delivery time and Prices.

I think between these lines we have our answer Or maybe activating vocation mode is good option after all.

instead increase your prices.

Increase both delivery time and Prices.

I think between these lines we have our answer Or maybe activating vocation mode is good option after all.

Your gig has a hard time coming back.

Archived