Don't entertain fake buyers who take work done and then request cancel orders

themamtasethi

Dont take orders from buyer name @**************

she runs ********. She will take work done and then ask to cancel order. The respective fiverr team also support only buyer side and cancelled my order after 3 days of work. I generated sales and she got tricks how to do ad management on etsy. then after she raised to cancel order and wasted my 3 days work

Mod Note: Username removed.

You are not meant to callout individuals on the forum. We are only reading your side of the story. The person you have named will more than likely be unaware that you are posting about them, and therefore they have no right of reply to your allegations.

thank you for your advice. I raised against fiver team also so that they should listen both side not only buyers

Dont take orders from ************* . she runs ********. She will take work done and then ask to cancel order. The respective fiverr team also support only buyer side and cancelled my order after 3 days of work. I generated sales and she got tricks how to do ad management on etsy. then after she raised to cancel order and wasted my 3 days work

Mod Note: Username removed.

thanks fiverr team for your so-called support i’ll tweet abt it

We on the Fiverr Forum are not Customer Support. We are other buyers and a few sellers. It does you no good to name and shame here because CS never comes here.

Also, it is taking CS up to ten days to reply to support requests due to the pandemic. That is just the way it is.

Archived