Fiverr Community Forum

Don't get any impression

My GIG dropped the first page to the last page. And now I can’t get any gig impression. What can I do now.?

7 Likes

As your gig was first page then don’t need to worry. It will regain the position after some days.

3 Likes

Can you please tell me how many days need to increase my gig last page to first page.?

2 Likes

And the gig was in the first page

2 Likes

No need to worry. It will be back as same position after few days. I Don’t know how time it takes.

3 Likes

Marketing your gig on deferent social media.
And also after 1 months (every month of 15th) the fiverr rearrange all of the gig for to give chance all the freelancers.

4 Likes

Don’t worry. now share your gig on social media

2 Likes

Ranking matters in fiverr right. If you got level recently then it happens.
Not to worry.
Fiverr says to promote your gig for attention.
So do it.

2 Likes

No I got level-2, 5-6 month ago. Recently I was getting order Normally. Then The “on time delivery 100%” “order completion-100%” "Response time-100%. All in 100% then the gig go to the last page from the first page. I can’t think about it. Why the the gig go to last page. Can you please tell me about it…??

2 Likes

I think it’s not an issue. Just look at some several days it will be came back hope so.

2 Likes

Okay, Thank you very much. Wish you good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you create your gig do you abide by SEO method. If so, then you don’t have to worry. Fiverr algorithm is so smoothy they will give you a opportunity to get a order.

1 Like

share your gig in social media platform. It will be helpful.

1 Like

Don’t worry!

1. Active fiverr forum
  2. Keep social media post everyday to get impression

Same to you brother . my impration is too low

Share your gig on social media.

Try 24 hours online and Gig marketing it’s good for you

Promote your gigs in social media groups