Fiverr Community Forum

Don't get any order!

In my gig, I am getting a certain amount of impressions and click but don’t get any order! What can I do now? Should I edit my gig description?

I believe that now if I edit the description it will be better than the current one. But will it be good or bad if I edit the gig description?

Please suggest me!

3 Likes

You can edit description and try to stay active in the forum.also try to send 10 buyer requests daily to authentic buyers

2 Likes

how you can send request if you dont have a positive ranking when you start ??
greeting from @vivi123 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Try to edit one of your gig and then see what happen, if good continuos …and if is bad come back to the last gig description…

2 Likes

I want to know that if I edit the description is it make any problem for my gig? And staying active on the forum how can it improve my ranking? Can you please tell me this?

2 Likes

If you edit description it wont be any problem. Dont worry. And activing in foeum means activing on fiver. You will be online seller always. So it helps

1 Like

@h_m_khaled You can try to always active online. And share your gig on social media platforms. And send 10 buyer requests daily to authentic buyers. I hope you will get the order very soon. Good Luck :slight_smile:

1 Like