Fiverr Forum

Don't get much sales. Can anyone help?

Hi, I’ve been on fiverr for about 4 months +, and have only managed 5 sales. I think that extremely low (do you?)… Can someone take a look at my gigs and tell me what am doing worng, THANKS.

@Snebo54 You should promote your gigs on Social media’s :slight_smile:

Dear Snebo:

What human being person name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: They say, “On the Internet no one knows you’re a dog,” yet here you are revealing that you are a dog right out of the gate, and blowing the prime advantage the Internet gives you! Seriously, if your sales are slow, consider adjusting your approach and using a color photo of you, smiling. YOU should appear in your profile image.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears below your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one. It should be something cool like, “Have Blender Will Render” or, "D! D! D! I got your 3D right here!"
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am an independent hard-working full-time college computer science student. I offer excellent 3D modeling gigs on Fiverr for interior, exterior, and object design. I also have strong keyboard skills. -[Human Being Person Type Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on… It appears your gig descriptions need beefing up.

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Thanks blaisefaint and worldwideleads, really appreciate the advice. I think I have some work to do in order to strengthen up my gig.