Dont get order from last days

jasminekaur1118

please anybody can help me , i dont get any order from last days . suddenly stop to get orders

https://www.fiverr.com/jasminekaur1118?up_rollout=true

please view my gig , is there any issue then please tell

please anybody can help me , i dont get any order from last days . suddenly stop to get orders

https://www.fiverr.com/jasminekaur1118?up_rollout=true

please view my gig , is there any issue then please tell

wait few days. keep sending buyer request. hopefully you will get order soon.

Everything you want to succeed is very simple actually.

you can get your order in weeks or it might take months. Rank your gig stay online at-least 12 hours a day. Send buyer request as much as you can. And the biggest thing after doing all this is PATIENCE . +1" alt="+1

yeah i will do that, thankyou so much 🙂

what meant by sending buying requests?

One piece of advice commonly given to new sellers is to send buyers an offer over buyer requests. However, often people ask how to send a good offer. Here are some tips I compiled from others and from my own experience. -Make sure to add a friendly greeting -Offer a special deal to the customer that they wouldn’t get otherwise -Make sure your grammar and spelling is top-notch -DO NOT use the same offer letter for every customer. You want to customize the offers to their needs. -Add relevant…

please click on this and get tips

Hi

Am New to here. If you have any advice kindly let me know

Thank you

hi

welcome to forum 🙂

It’s totally unpredictable when your buyer responses to your queries and offers! But you should keep trying your best in every single way. I have come across many of my friends who just get frustrated for not having a single reply even after sending 200+ requests. Let me remind you, you are not the only one who is suffering this - there are many more like you. But you need to keep our boat sailing that’s how you win! These days its tough to compete because every day thousands of new sellers are…

Archived