Don't get order.......(help plz)

avijit92

can you also tell me what is the missing in it?..because i have no order yet 😂

favicon.icoFiverr.com

13c5f54923649b410714939da6405a948f119323.jpg

waleedtahir662 : I will do discount for removal background for $5 on...

For only $5, waleedtahir662 will do discount for removal background. | *** No Satisfaction, No Payment ***Hello,I am Professional Photo Editor With More than 2 Year Working experience.Top Seven Reasons To Hire Me:VIP Support.Professional...

your gig description does not look professional and attractive

i am trying but what i write else?

try to highlight your services make them bold, in starting mention some blasting offers like you will we use term “By 1 get 1 free” something like this

mention your experience first then mention your services then mention your availability, mention some free offers in starting to get some orders in starting then gradually start working.

The simple tip in starting is “in starting earn money less and earn client more” then a stage will come when you will earn money and clients both at the same time.

try to highlight your services make them bold, in starting mention some blasting offers like you will we use term “By 1 get 1 free” something like this

mention your experience first then mention your services then mention your availability, mention some free offers in starting to get some orders in starting then gradually start working.

The simple tip in starting is “in starting earn money less and earn client more” then a stage will come when you will earn money and clients both at the same time.

that comment really will help me.thanks buddy ☺️

If you are not getting order
So do not worry about this just follow some points and you will get orders for sure 🙂
1-Always online 24/7
2-hit 10 bids daily and try to bid fast when the work will upload. i means when work will upload so your bid should be first .
3-daily see the impression views and clicks of gigs.if its not going up so delete that gig and make it again with some different style after every 3-4 days if you are not getting orders
4-Respect your clients and always give quality work to clients 🙂slight_smile:slight_smile:
Thanks

So do not worry about this just follow some points and you will get orders for sure 🙂

1-Always online 24/7

2-hit 10 bids daily and try to bid fast when the work will upload. i means when work will upload so your bid should be first .

3-daily see the impression views and clicks of gigs.if its not going up so delete that gig and make it again with some different style after every 3-4 days if you are not getting orders

4-Respect your clients and always give quality work to clients 🙂slight_smile:slight_smile:

Thanks

thanks for your help.

781432894_screenshot-https-www.fiverr.com-users-avijit92-manage_gigs-current_filteractivedays_for_stats7-2017-12-17-01-59-39-273-Gigs.thumb.jpeg.f1b598bd18ee073fe8c88613de6ce4e3.jpeg
screenshot-https-www.fiverr.com-users-avijit92-manage_gigs-current_filter=active&days_for_stats=7-2017-12-17-01-59-39-273-Gigs.jpeg2945×1320 54.8 KB
last 7 days. but no order.😥

last 7 days. but no order.

It happens. Be patient, and find creative and strategic ways to improve your gigs. Complaining about no sales does not lead to new sales. 😉

Taking action to market, promote, and improve your gig(s) leads to new sales.

thanks but how i promote 😥

thanks but how i promote 😥

If you have to ask that question, then you have to do research to figure this out. I recommend taking a few hours to do a Google search, and read the MANY websites that provide ideas on how to promote something.

I’m not going to do your work for you.

thanks but how i promote

From your profile: SEO And Digital Marketing Expert

If you’re offering to promote buyers’ businesses surely you can use those same skills to promote your own???

I mean how can i promote my gigs on social media to my targeted customer!

1-Always online 24/7

Thanks

1-Always online 24/7

No.

2-hit 10 bids daily and try to bid fast when the work will upload.

If you are referring to Buyers’ Request, then…

i means when work will upload so your bid should be first .

…this doesn’t matter at all.

No.

4-Respect your clients and always give quality work to clients

On this we agree.

Archived