Don't get order last 2 months!

mamun_max

Hello Fiverr World
I am Al Mamun. Frontend web developer. I have HTML, CSS, Bootstrap & Wordpress customised experience. I started my Fiverr journey last 3 months ago. I created 3 GIG & The 1st month I got 3 orders. I was very happy that time. But last 2 months I don’t get any order. What can I do please give me your advice.
Thank you
Al Mamun

Hello

I don’t marking or promoting my GIG. I want want to know how can I get order?

Marketing and promoting your gigs IS how you get orders? You’re going to have to work hard to earn them.

No work, no orders.

Marketing and promoting your gigs IS how you get orders? You’re going to have to work hard to earn them.

No work, no orders.

Thank you so much! Can you please tell me how can I marketing or promoting my GIG? Sometimes I share my GIG on social media like Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.

Thank you so much! Can you please tell me how can I marketing or promoting my GIG? Sometimes I share my GIG on social media like Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.

Can you please tell me how can I marketing or promoting my GIG? Sometimes I share my GIG on social media like Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.

You can find plenty of marketing tips by searching the internet. Again, like I said, YOU are going to have to do the research, study, experimentation, and trial and error to see what works for your gig. I’m not going to give you a step-by-step guide so that you don’t have to do any work.

Get out there and do some research. Figure out what works for you.

Can you please tell me how can I marketing or promoting my GIG? Sometimes I share my GIG on social media like Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin.

You can find plenty of marketing tips by searching the internet. Again, like I said, YOU are going to have to do the research, study, experimentation, and trial and error to see what works for your gig. I’m not going to give you a step-by-step guide so that you don’t have to do any work.

Get out there and do some research. Figure out what works for you.

Thank you so much for your advice!!

Archived