Don't get response from buyer!

arif_shohan

I understand your frustration. :roll_eyes:

Unfortunately, there are 19,452 new seller gigs for what most of your gigs offer and considering those new sellers are more than likely also sending 550+ Buyer Requests it is fortunate that you got as many a 3 orders.

The good news is that when you get to level 1 there are only 2953 gigs to complete with. 😉

We have spoken about this a few times recently and it seems to me that Buyer Requests are rarely worth the effort as those buyers are not here to do great work, merely to mess about.

550 Buyer Requests is a lot of effort (assuming you looked at each job carefully) so why not put that dedication into something more likely to pay off - or that at least doesn’t leave you feeling like a wrung out loser?

🙂

I understand your frustration. :roll_eyes:

Unfortunately, there are 19,452 new seller gigs for what most of your gigs offer and considering those new sellers are more than likely also sending 550+ Buyer Requests it is fortunate that you got as many a 3 orders.

The good news is that when you get to level 1 there are only 2953 gigs to complete with. 😉

how can I go in Level one? I am not getting any order.

Maybe reading this will help.

This post is aimed at getting some ideas about the most common problems we face as sellers.If we can get a lot of people taking part, it will help to identify what kind of posts are most needed. Please tick all the statements below that apply to you or that you agree with. If the poll gets a good response I aim to work hard on some very specific posts that will help with specific issues that people are facing with the aim of increasing sales and the value of sales for us all. Take part and be …

This is good too!
Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

Archived