Fiverr Community Forum

Dont get scamed by your imagination Sellers!

hey there sellers on fiverr,
in this Topic i wanted to talk how we as sellers get scamed by only ourselves, look to my story:
i had a buyer that wanted a website for small price and he said i have only small budget not enough even for basic package ,so i said it is fine i would make it (and my imagination was that i will make the website and than he will make a good review than i will get more clients than i will raise the price ),well i delivered the package it was very nice and responsive here is it : https:****
but even so i didnt get what i thinked it will be,
well i did get really fooled even when asking for a review from the buyer he didnt even respond, so what i have learned is put your real work price if he wants it than make it, if not dont get fooled by yourself

MOD NOTE link removed

7 Likes

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Fiverr prompts them to do so more than once.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best always to leave it and move on.

4 Likes

I didnt know that ,thanks

1 Like

Just an FYI, a better word to use in this instance (instead of ‘imagination’) is ‘assumption’. Never make assumptions.

3 Likes

yeah thats right, thanks

When working with the clients, its often can be a hit or a miss. You never know. But as @imagination7413 have said, never make assumptions. It’s where your hopes can be quite easily shattered. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley: That sorta happened to me a few weeks ago.

1 Like