Dont get scamed by your imagination Sellers!

artistprogramme

hey there sellers on fiverr,
in this Topic i wanted to talk how we as sellers get scamed by only ourselves, look to my story:
i had a buyer that wanted a website for small price and he said i have only small budget not enough even for basic package ,so i said it is fine i would make it (and my imagination was that i will make the website and than he will make a good review than i will get more clients than i will raise the price ),well i delivered the package it was very nice and responsive here is it : https:****
but even so i didnt get what i thinked it will be,
well i did get really fooled even when asking for a review from the buyer he didnt even respond, so what i have learned is put your real work price if he wants it than make it, if not dont get fooled by yourself

MOD NOTE link removed

hey there sellers on fiverr,

in this Topic i wanted to talk how we as sellers get scamed by only ourselves, look to my story:

i had a buyer that wanted a website for small price and he said i have only small budget not enough even for basic package ,so i said it is fine i would make it (and my imagination was that i will make the website and than he will make a good review than i will get more clients than i will raise the price ),well i delivered the package it was very nice and responsive here is it : https:****

but even so i didnt get what i thinked it will be,

well i did get really fooled even when asking for a review from the buyer he didnt even respond, so what i have learned is put your real work price if he wants it than make it, if not dont get fooled by yourself

MOD NOTE link removed

even when asking for a review from the buyer he didnt even respond,

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Fiverr prompts them to do so more than once.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best always to leave it and move on.

even when asking for a review from the buyer he didnt even respond,

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Fiverr prompts them to do so more than once.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best always to leave it and move on.

I didnt know that ,thanks

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Just an FYI, a better word to use in this instance (instead of ‘imagination’) is ‘assumption’. Never make assumptions.

I see a lot of advice that encourages the freelance tropes - the idea that we’re all workaholic night owls, perpetually hunched over keyboards, waiting at the beck and call of potential clients. Never log out… Always be agreeable to clients… Give free samples or mock ups… Answer right away… If you needed an experienced professional to give you permission, in plain words, here it is: it’s okay to be a human being. Never give out free work. No samples. No mockups. Period. That’s what your po…

Just an FYI, a better word to use in this instance (instead of ‘imagination’) is ‘assumption’. Never make assumptions.

yeah thats right, thanks

Archived