wow so here’s my morning…
- wake up, pour coffee, check email … awesome new fiverr gigs
- start working on other gigs that were left over from last night.
- email alert, check email, newest gig demanding file delivery
- check gig, make sure my deadline hasn’t somehow been changed, nope it still says 2 days
- continue working while trying to determine how to reply to buyer, effectively and politely
- I reply, no response
- wondering if not complying instantly to demands will turn into a thumbs down review
- Getting more coffee and chocolate
return email said … send me files please, so I guess I am suppose to push all other buyers to the side to do his gig first… yeah I think I am definitely being plagued by rudeness.