Don't let the sheep block way to your sucess

I joined fiverr on 25 Sept. And i haven’t put any profile photo only that default sheep one, which fiverr offers for free :slight_smile:

And earned only 15$ after indefatigable hard work and responding to every request. And in Nov. I put my own profile photo and started getting orders and buyers themsleves start contacting me and In Nov. I made 70$ So, what i think that profile photo matters. Hope this helps.

dhanraj1994 said: indefatigable hard work

How much do I love your vocabulary.

Equally interesting, you made level 1 in that short time AFTER putting up the PIC.

Most definitely! It gives you a sense of personality! That you’re a real person somewhere :slight_smile:

@anarchofighter Sorry for wrong English the should be like this - ’ after my indefatigable effort’ that sounds good.

I say congratulation for finding that out and hope you continue to get up there in sales with everything!

I want to remove my “Thumbs up” profile and put a new one on… but I’m just not photogenic so seeing me would scare people away from my gigs. LOL

Equally interesting, you made level 1 in that short time AFTER putting up the PIC.

Most definitely! It gives you a sense of personality! That you’re a real person somewhere :slight_smile:

@anarchofighter Sorry for wrong English the should be like this - ’ after my indefatigable effort’ that sounds good.

I say congratulation for finding that out and hope you continue to get up there in sales with everything!

I want to remove my “Thumbs up” profile and put a new one on… but I’m just not photogenic so seeing me would scare people away from my gigs. LOL