Dont miss it ,limited offer?

paper_fox

ima.thumb.jpg.558876d651643eb75e5be4e8d212b140.jpg
ima720×1024 43.4 KB

This request is so weird
Where on earth is it legal to sell a baby
😆
And also they will pay you if you accept the baby.
😂
You will also be getting a baby swaddle attached wit the baby
😝
Don’t miss it
Limited offer

Oh dear I hope you reported it. And if it’s genuine I hope the person who submitted the request gets the support they need. Anyone genuinely posting something like that is crying out for help.

Didn’t some influencer couple on YT just give up a baby they crowdfunded to adopt a few months ago? Maybe this is them.

Either way, you always want to be careful buying babies. I don’t see any mention of the species of the infant here. For all we know, this could be a baby Murder Hornet.

Anyone genuinely posting something like that is crying out for help.

Nah. It’s probably just a YouTuber making a "look what I managed to sell or buy on Fiverr vid." It’s the video genre to tap at the moment if you are a wannabe teenage celebrity.

Didn’t some influencer couple on YT just give up a baby they crowdfunded to adopt a few months ago? Maybe this is them.

Either way, you always want to be careful buying babies. I don’t see any mention of the species of the infant here. For all we know, this could be a baby Murder Hornet.

Anyone genuinely posting something like that is crying out for help.

Nah. It’s probably just a YouTuber making a "look what I managed to sell or buy on Fiverr vid." It’s the video genre to tap at the moment if you are a wannabe teenage celebrity.

I am sure it is a wannabe teenage celebrity, or some other time waster. But there is the smallest chance it could be real, if it’s is then that’s extremely sad and they need some help.

Also, pretty sure selling babies is a TOS violation 😂

I am sure it is a wannabe teenage celebrity, or some other time waster. But there is the smallest chance it could be real, if it’s is then that’s extremely sad and they need some help.

Tell that to the parents of my 5 kids.

(No, before this gets flagged, I have not been using Fiverr to buy children. It is a joke.)

Archived