Fiverr Forum

Don't miss this...BUY TWO GET ONE FREE (BTGOF)

have you been spending so much on fiverr?

I am here to tell you that the story is about to change as I present this offer for everyone.

I want you to save $5 today.

Imagine when you order for two gigs and get one free gig?

that’s awesome right?

i offer 2 logo designs for $5

i have a video pack that will teach you how to make money online with 31 courses

i offer wordpress services

i design book covers

i design ecommerce websites.

am also a photoshop professional

just save a few dollars to make other purchases.

when you order my gig just inbox me with (BTGOF) :)>-

this offer is only open to the first 500 buyers that orders for my gig.

thanks…

REGARDS:

Akudubright1

wrong category, try posting under “My Gigs”

ok dear, I will put it up right away. are you in for the offer?

Check it out! akudubright1 will design two hq logo or book cover for $5 on #Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/s2/5a7c537111

OK, so you are spamming AND bumping up your post.
it’s the wrong move, you should only post stuff like this in the “my fiverr gigs” category.
Let’s see if you follow this advice…

Why does everyone from this part of the world, where akudubright1 lives, call everyone “DEAR”

sure dear, and they say “ok dear”

hmmmmm, I just like that pic that’s why I uploaded it, am sorry

Reply to @joeyperezwest: We call some people(NOT EVERYONE) dear because we feel they are close to us such as a community, friends or workmate. That’s the reason why. For instance, we work here in fiverr. We are a community. This means calling someone dear is not bad as according to our custom.

Reply to @havardh: First, making a comment like that while using a stock photo of a well known American comedian-personality makes your comment look strange. Using photos like that can really hurt your sales. Second, there have been several posts on the forum to let people know that being in the forum community does not make you “close” in the way you describe here.

I am sure it is a cultural difference and I understand what you are saying. It just doesn’t work that way for many people who are buyers. If you want to keep doing it and possibly lose sales over it is your choice. If it does really help your sales then you probably don’t need to post “help me” messages, IMO.

Reply to @fonthaunt thanks for noting that. i will change my pic now. Thanks. You see far

:)>- :-bd

Reply to @akudubright1: why do your people always say “ok dear” to white people and why do you always use white people or female pictures in your gigs?

Reply to @joeyperezwest: why does it even bother you? just flag his post and move on

Reply to @joeyperezwest: Lolz

Reply to @xqggqx: 'cause it’s awkward. That’s all :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @xqggqx: why are you telling me what to do?

Reply to @xqggqx: This is a public forum and everyone is allowed to post as long as it breaks no rules. Honestly, if a seller calls me “dear” I am unlikely to buy from that person unless it’s my own grandmother. To me personally it is rude and unprofessional.

Reply to @havardh: Good job.