Don't run for money, run for satisfaction

chandranath991

It is about my 3rd work in Fiverr. I got a work to make a catalog design. I did it with a lower rate and with unlimited revision. That time in my mind was fully free from money, I was just thinking about my client’s satisfaction. After 3 days, when I completed my order, my client gave me tips for my hard work.

I just want to say by this as I experience, don’t work for money. It will tough for you when you are a beginner and you are thinking more about money but not about your client’s comfort and satisfaction. When a client becomes satisfied with you, it can be possible that the same client will give you more work in the future with a big amount.

Thank you.

Hello @chandranath991

Good going buddy. How did you get the orders? Thru Buyer Request?

Good luck for future orders and thank you for wishing us, still no sale 👍

@wptutorial I got four works in my gig automatically and 1 is from my old client and rest of 2 works from buyer request. Don’t lose hope. I wish that you will get work very soon.

I was new in Fiverr but old in experiences when I do my first job done in Fiverr. I was happy with that. I gave her my best service and now she came back to me to do another job. Always work for your client’s satisfaction. Who knows that your client gives you a small order and after completing your job is done and the client’s satisfaction, he/she might come with a big offer for you.

Archived