Dont see money in my paypal after withdrawal. (indian seller )

sagarkhoje

I would suggest to use Payoneer for withdrawal purpose.

Because the exchange rate from USD to INR is higher than paypal & also the fees is also less.

And money is transferred in your account in less than 24 hours.

So I personally feel it’s the best & also secured way of getting your money transferred. As once linked even hacker can’t unlink it.

Just ask the Support team to disable the Paypal withdrawal button & that’s it your account is secured.

Thank you 😊

Yes thank you for your responses.

Do you guys recieve a transaction ID when you withdraw money from Fiverr to Paypal? I have not recieved any such thing yet.
Also when the withdrawal is successful, do you see it on your dashboard? My dashboard says Withdrawal Initiated .

Yes thank you for your responses.

Do you guys recieve a transaction ID when you withdraw money from Fiverr to Paypal? I have not recieved any such thing yet.

Also when the withdrawal is successful, do you see it on your dashboard? My dashboard says Withdrawal Initiated .

dashboard says Withdrawal Initiated

Hi,

If your Dashboard says Withdrawal Initiated then you need to confirm the withdraw from your email. You have received a withdraw confirmation email from Fiverr to confirm your withdrawal. Without confirmation, You can’t see the funds in your Paypal and your revenue withdraw also wouldn’t complete.

Thanks!

dashboard says Withdrawal Initiated

Hi,

If your Dashboard says Withdrawal Initiated then you need to confirm the withdraw from your email. You have received a withdraw confirmation email from Fiverr to confirm your withdrawal. Without confirmation, You can’t see the funds in your Paypal and your revenue withdraw also wouldn’t complete.

Thanks!

Yes i confirmed the withdraw from my email. Plus I also got an email saying withdrawal successful from Fiverr. Still no money in my Paypal account

Guest webexpert1313

Hello, After Withdrawal Fund from Fiverr, Fund is reflect in Paypal, and paypal take 3 to 5 days to withdraw in your local bank account.

Hope this information Help you. Thanks

Also having a problem with withdrawal to PayPal. Clicked on the confirmation link ~4 hours ago, and still the money isn’t in my PayPal, but shown on my balance.
When clicking the link again I get the warning message: “Your withdrawal request is already being processed. No further action is needed.”

This used to take a minute maximum, so wondering why this time it’s so much longer.
Left a ticket with customer support too.

• 2 months later...

I have withdrawal my fiverr balance to paypal and confirm that… fiverr has withdrawal initiated but it has not complet… the paypal account has not recived that amount… withdrawel has still initiated… what can i do for that… can i withdraw that amount or loss it plz tell me

I have withdrawal my fiverr balance to paypal and confirm that… fiverr has withdrawal initiated but it has not complet… the paypal account has not recived that amount… withdrawel has still initiated… what can i do for that… can i withdraw that amount or loss it plz tell me

I guess you may have recieved your payment by now but for future,Contact fiverr support that whether it has been transferred or not.

If it is then ask paypal for the issue and if not then ask fiverr about why has it not been transferred.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Same problem being faced by me, it has been 14 days since the transfer initiated and I confirmed it through email, also got an email from paypal saying fiverr has sent you $… but nothing shows in balance.

Hello, you need to call Paypal and ask them about this. You can find their phone number on google by searching for Paypal phone number.

Archived