Don't Trust The App

bigbrains

It was the worse condition when I didn’t check out my Fiverr account on my laptop for two days and received a message from the buyer but the Fiverr app didn’t show any notification and my response rate is surely going to deplete because I responded to him after 20 hours. I lost a buyer just because I trusted the App. Please check your Fiverr account on regular basis.

It was the worse condition when I didn’t check out my Fiverr account on my laptop for two days and received a message from the buyer but the Fiverr app didn’t show any notification and my response rate is surely going to deplete because I responded to him after 20 hours. I lost a buyer just because I trusted the App. Please check your Fiverr account on regular basis.

response rate is surely going to deplete

Response rate will not be affected as long as you actually responded in 20 hours.

It tracks the percentage of first responses sent within 24 hours over the last 60 days.

Your response time will surely get worse but it is not the most important and it does not affect your rating.

You might have lost chance to get an order. Even if you responded to User the same minute they contacted you, it does not mean you would get an order…

Archived