Dont want to lose my Level one status

womenwin

That was disrespectful. Dont need negativity nor did you answer the question.

No, it wasn’t disrespectful at all, because I prefaced my comment with the sentence, “I mean this in the most respectful manner possible…”

All sellers who do no meet the requirements for Level 1, Level 2 and Top Rated Seller will either remain New Sellers or will be demoted to the rank which precedes their current rank.

Good luck to you.

No, it wasn’t disrespectful at all, because I prefaced my comment with the sentence, “I mean this in the most respectful manner possible…”

All sellers who do no meet the requirements for Level 1, Level 2 and Top Rated Seller will either remain New Sellers or will be demoted to the rank which precedes their current rank.

Good luck to you.

Prefacing your rude comment does not excuse it. If anything it highlights it.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

I can see you’ve had a bit of a break from Fiverr and you want to make a comeback?

Basically, you’ve got 2 choices - stick with the account you’ve got - you will be demoted at the next evaluation on the 14th/15th, so you’ll go back to being a ‘new seller’, but with poor reviews from whatever happened to cause these many moons ago

or

start from ‘new seller’ level again with a clean sheet and a new account. If you want to do this, then I’d ask CS for their help to close your existing account and start a new one.

Hope this helps! ☀️

Hi there!

I can see you’ve had a bit of a break from Fiverr and you want to make a comeback?

Basically, you’ve got 2 choices - stick with the account you’ve got - you will be demoted at the next evaluation on the 14th/15th, so you’ll go back to being a ‘new seller’, but with poor reviews from whatever happened to cause these many moons ago

or

start from ‘new seller’ level again with a clean sheet and a new account. If you want to do this, then I’d ask CS for their help to close your existing account and start a new one.

Hope this helps! ☀️

Thank you very much I didnt know I can start all over again!

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you very much I didnt know I can start all over again!

You’re welcome! ☀️

As I say, have a chat to CS, please don’t start a new account without their help as it could get you into big trouble, but they’ll be more than happy to help you.

Hope it all works out for the best. 🙂

Archived