Doodle in trending now

Yeah, doodling in engaging yet interesting to do i do it all the time while i have a pen and paper in hand. For me it’s a small illustrative piece of art to describe my idea or to just draw something i saw.
By the way i am a beginner in drawing learning but still wink:

Since this category is about all things Fiverr, a lot of readers are not illustration experts. I’m not. To me, doodle drawing sounds like something that one does for fun, not for professional use. (I realize there might be some professional description, I’m just speaking as a forum reader.) I personally wouldn’t think to purchase a gig that was about doodling, I think I would be looking for gigs with full illustrations. Of course, if you saw something that I “doodled” you would know why I wouldn’t think of doodles as something to sell. 🙂

Yeah, doodling in engaging yet interesting to do i do it all the time while i have a pen and paper in hand. For me it’s a small illustrative piece of art to describe my idea or to just draw something i saw.

By the way i am a beginner in drawing learning but still wink:

keep on doodling… many way to learn now.

Since this category is about all things Fiverr, a lot of readers are not illustration experts. I’m not. To me, doodle drawing sounds like something that one does for fun, not for professional use. (I realize there might be some professional description, I’m just speaking as a forum reader.) I personally wouldn’t think to purchase a gig that was about doodling, I think I would be looking for gigs with full illustrations. Of course, if you saw something that I “doodled” you would know why I wouldn’t think of doodles as something to sell. 🙂

i agree some with you. even they called it doodle but when it draw with full detail and planning, it not a doodle anymore.

Archived