Fiverr Community Forum

Double your prize! Get the Order! BOOMM!

Who told that if you give a higher amount on your gig price, then the buyer will not enter in your gig. THAT’S WRONG :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
in one of my gig, there was a lower price last 11 months, and there hadn’t any knock also on that gig on that 11 months. and one day ago i edited my gig, and placed my gig price double and yesterday i got an auto-order! BOMMM!!! :star_struck: :money_mouth_face:

yah that’s it. you guys see this in my logo gig. there you will found 2 reviews, one is 11 months ago, and another one is today. and its true, don’t hesitate to increase the price of your gig. place the actual value of your work, definitely, you will get the client. :relaxed: :innocent:
thank you have a nice day. :gift_heart: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Who told that if you give a higher amount on your gig price, then the buyer will not enter in your gig. THAT’S WRONG :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
in one of my gig, there was a lower price last 11 months, and there hadn’t any knock also on that gig on that 11 months. and one day ago i edited my gig, and placed my gig price double and yesterday i got an auto-order! BOMMM!!! :star_struck: :money_mouth_face:

yah that’s it. you guys see this in my logo gig. there you will found 2 reviews, one is 11 months ago, and another one is today. and its true, don’t hesitate to increase the price of your gig. place the actual value of your work, definitely, you will get the client. :relaxed: :innocent:
thank you have a nice day. :gift_heart: :love_you_gesture:

This is a very crucial information brother

2 Likes

Glad that works for you, wish you more success.

1 Like

thanx bro. wish for you also. best of luck.