Doubt regarding buyer request,

akshaypaloli

Hi,
I am new to fiverr. I have created all 7 gigs and i got many buyer request too.But my doubt is that,can i send a offer to a buyer request that has budget more than my premium package of my gig.
and Can i send the offer with price more than my highest gig package(if the buyer request budget is more than highest gig price).
I have not get any order or any buyer request offer acceptance till the date,so i don’t have any idea about this.Please help me if you know about this
Thank you

Yes You can send the buyer request with budget great than your Gig packages.But you also need to remember there would me many peoples sending requests so select a budget that makes you considerable for buyer. Focus on writing killer buyer request and ask them a question in buyer request to attract them to yourself…

Yes You can send the buyer request with budget great than your Gig packages.But you also need to remember there would me many peoples sending requests so select a budget that makes you considerable for buyer. Focus on writing killer buyer request and ask them a question in buyer request to attract them to yourself…

Ok,Thanks for your information.😘

Archived