Fiverr Forum

Down my level if no work in month, do you support fiverr rule?

Applier should try and try for job, if not any sale in month then fiverr give punishment by pushing him to down level. This is really sorrow for not only new comer but also who already has established him here.:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Fiverr is not “punishing” anyone. The search algorithm merely promotes strong sellers and/or well-performing gigs to the top of the results. If your gigs aren’t performing well, then they don’t belong at the top of the search results. Fiverr seems to favor gigs that earn them revenue. They do not guarantee search placement to any seller.

If your gigs aren’t performing well, then you are going to have to learn how to market and promote them, bring in your own customers, and improve the potential of each one.

You are responsible for your own success. Fiverr is not going to do that for you.

6 Likes

I think he’s complaining about losing his level because he had no sales for a month.

3 Likes

Fair enough, that blows.

Is that how Fiverr works? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen leveled sellers with no sales in the past month…

1 Like

I’m not sure. I’m just trying to figure out what the OP said.

The only way I can think that not having sales in a month would affect rating is if the OP already has a stat that’s going against him, that getting sales would potentially improve. Order completion for example. Perhaps it dropped to below 90%, and he needs some sales to push it up over 90 again. Having no sales for a month would leave him in the same, negative situation.

3 Likes

This is the only possible reason I can think of too. However, even this is not a permanent issue as your stats do get reset after 60 days. But, sure, this can demote the seller for 1 month. :slight_smile:

You do not lose a level just because you are not making any sales. Fiverr only demotes sellers who are unable to maintain the requirements of their current seller level, and those requirements do not ask sellers to maintain a certain revenue or number of orders per month.

True dat! I am one of them. My gig has been on pause for the last 5 or 6 months. :smile:

3 Likes

I had no sales in June and that didn’t affect my level. In fact, I got a Top Rated Seller email. I didn’t get it (never do).

2 Likes