Download All Files At Once

Yeah a zip would be helpful I suppose. If I were to request that multiple files be sent over as a zip, not everyone knows how to do that though, and not everyone will follow that request. It would just be a lot easier if there was a ‘download all’ button on multiple orders.

@oldbittygrandma If a client were to send 10 files over at a time, I wish there was a way to be able to download them all at one time instead of clicking on them each one by one to download them to the computer. Hope that’s a better explanation 🙂

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

There’s an incident happening lately which I find quite annoying in orders section. A buyer request multiple drawings in bulk, and he attached total 37 attachments. So there are problems when I try to download all the attachments:

1. I need to download one by one
  2. In desktop version, I cannot see all attachments after clicking “show more”. There are 12 attachments before expand, and maximum 21 attachments after expand. All the rest of the attachments are hidden underneath. So I need to inspect the website, get their html url code in order to download the rest of the hidden attachments.

There are few suggestion I can give, hope to find a solution:

1. Suggest buyer to zip the file if there are many attachments. I understand that many of the buyers are ordering on mobile phone so it is not possible to zip them, so auto zip their uploaded attachments might be a better solution too
  2. Buyer can upload as many attachments as they like, but seller can choose multiple files and download them at once, in zip file. This including select all, deselect checkbox.
  3. Just make the attachment box to expand till the max.

An alternative could be to ask the buyer to upload them to a dropbox folder.

Ideally Fiverr could make it work properly if there are more than the specified number of attachments without having to zip them, as well as provide a “download all”. Though the zip option could be an extra option/alternative. 

• 1 year later...

Yes please, please just add a button to download all images at once. When clients upload 20 images, downloading them individually is a time waster. Would be cool, if Fiverr would auto-wrap client files in a zip file and offer that as a download, just like most cloud drives now-a-days have it by default. Thanks for this thread.

• 1 month later...

Hi. This is a very needy function if Fiverr can give it a try. When trying to talk to the clients, the clients sometimes post multiple attachments which are hard to download one by one. It would be a great help if Fiverr can provide a button to download all attachments in any conversation.

Looking forward.

Archived