Download All Files At Once

It would be helpful on orders with multiple files being sent over, if there was a download all button for downloading all the files at a time. It’s kind of a pain to download one by one.

Reply to @caiterz: I think they have one already. It’s the bulk downloader we need :wink:

Reply to @caiterz: I think they have one already. It’s the bulk downloader we need :wink:

A bulk uploader would be awesome too.

Ask the seller to upload all files as a .zip?

Yup. I usually send the files as .zip for convenience to buyers but this feature would be handy

Yeah a zip would be helpful I suppose. If I were to request that multiple files be sent over as a zip, not everyone knows how to do that though, and not everyone will follow that request. It would just be a lot easier if there was a ‘download all’ button on multiple orders.

@oldbittygrandma If a client were to send 10 files over at a time, I wish there was a way to be able to download them all at one time instead of clicking on them each one by one to download them to the computer. Hope that’s a better explanation :slight_smile:

@caiterz definitely

If you’re using a Windows product, you should be able to hold your control key down while clicking on each file you want to DL and then download them all at once. I do it all the time. I have windows 8.1 and use Firefox as my browser.

A bulk downloader would be a real time saver.

how about a preview button… to preview the files before without having to download them first