There’s an incident happening lately which I find quite annoying in orders section. A buyer request multiple drawings in bulk, and he attached total 37 attachments. So there are problems when I try to download all the attachments:
- I need to download one by one
- In desktop version, I cannot see all attachments after clicking “show more”. There are 12 attachments before expand, and maximum 21 attachments after expand. All the rest of the attachments are hidden underneath. So I need to inspect the website, get their html url code in order to download the rest of the hidden attachments.
There are few suggestion I can give, hope to find a solution:
- Suggest buyer to zip the file if there are many attachments. I understand that many of the buyers are ordering on mobile phone so it is not possible to zip them, so auto zip their uploaded attachments might be a better solution too
- Buyer can upload as many attachments as they like, but seller can choose multiple files and download them at once, in zip file. This including select all, deselect checkbox.
- Just make the attachment box to expand till the max.