Fiverr Forum

Drinking and typing

Last night I was sipping some wine while my cat was nibbling my toes (…that reminds me of that foot fetish post I read somewhere, I should have taken a photo of that…) when I got a message.

Something like “Please look at this file, can you tell me how much it will cost? I can’t pay much”

Red flag already, but heck, I checked the contents, did the word count, and gave him the quote.

“Wow, so expensive. Why?”

Because it’s over 1000 words and it’s for business.

“But I don’t have money.”

You can ask another person to work on it.

“But I want you to work on it. You have good ratings.”

There are other people with good rating who offers cheaper services.

“But I want you to work on it.”

I cannot lower my price.

“But…”

I think this went on a few more times. I know, I know, but I’ll blame it on the wine. It kept me going for some reason. I should have stopped around the 3rd message.

Guys, don’t drink and type.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Guys, don’t drink and type.

@zeus777 :slight_smile: “Don’t drink and type” – can’t agree with you more.

A few months ago, I had someone reach out and literally abuse the hell out of my profile. For nothing. There was no gig, no questions, and it wasn’t because that someone knew me.

I am not even going to type out or paste that conversation here because of all that abusive filth, but you get the idea.

I have a feeling he was drunk and he just went on a Fiverr vendor rampage?

I am a friendly person. But somehow I become more friendly when I drink :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but you had fun with this guy! – now that’s priceless.

seems like he was high, not drunk…

True, I wasn’t in a bad mood or anything when I was typing…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold the cream cheese!

Do you slightly modify your avatar?

Nope, didn’t touch it! And I’m pretty sure I didn’t do anything to it last night when I was drinking!
If I was to change my avatar though, it will still be a cartoon drawing of my face.
I might color it in???

No, no, no - no color. I :blue_heart: the one you have!

Maybe a new offence could be created … drunk in charge of a computer!