Drinking and typing

zeus777

Last night I was sipping some wine while my cat was nibbling my toes (…that reminds me of that foot fetish post I read somewhere, I should have taken a photo of that…) when I got a message.

Something like “Please look at this file, can you tell me how much it will cost? I can’t pay much”

Red flag already, but heck, I checked the contents, did the word count, and gave him the quote.

“Wow, so expensive. Why?”

Because it’s over 1000 words and it’s for business.

“But I don’t have money.”

You can ask another person to work on it.

“But I want you to work on it. You have good ratings.”

There are other people with good rating who offers cheaper services.

“But I want you to work on it.”

I cannot lower my price.

“But…”

I think this went on a few more times. I know, I know, but I’ll blame it on the wine. It kept me going for some reason. I should have stopped around the 3rd message.

Guys, don’t drink and type.

@zeus777 🙂 “Don’t drink and type” – can’t agree with you more.

A few months ago, I had someone reach out and literally abuse the hell out of my profile. For nothing. There was no gig, no questions, and it wasn’t because that someone knew me.

I am not even going to type out or paste that conversation here because of all that abusive filth, but you get the idea.

I have a feeling he was drunk and he just went on a Fiverr vendor rampage?

Last night I was sipping some wine while my cat was nibbling my toes (…that reminds me of that foot fetish post I read somewhere, I should have taken a photo of that…) when I got a message.

Something like “Please look at this file, can you tell me how much it will cost? I can’t pay much”

Red flag already, but heck, I checked the contents, did the word count, and gave him the quote.

“Wow, so expensive. Why?”

Because it’s over 1000 words and it’s for business.

“But I don’t have money.”

You can ask another person to work on it.

“But I want you to work on it. You have good ratings.”

There are other people with good rating who offers cheaper services.

“But I want you to work on it.”

I cannot lower my price.

“But…”

I think this went on a few more times. I know, I know, but I’ll blame it on the wine. It kept me going for some reason. I should have stopped around the 3rd message.

Guys, don’t drink and type.

Guys, don’t drink and type

Yeah, but you had fun with this guy! – now that’s priceless.

@zeus777 🙂 “Don’t drink and type” – can’t agree with you more.

A few months ago, I had someone reach out and literally abuse the hell out of my profile. For nothing. There was no gig, no questions, and it wasn’t because that someone knew me.

I am not even going to type out or paste that conversation here because of all that abusive filth, but you get the idea.

I have a feeling he was drunk and he just went on a Fiverr vendor rampage?

seems like he was high, not drunk…

Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold the cream cheese!

Do you slightly modify your avatar?

Nope, didn’t touch it! And I’m pretty sure I didn’t do anything to it last night when I was drinking!

If I was to change my avatar though, it will still be a cartoon drawing of my face.

I might color it in???

Archived