Fiverr Forum

Drop in orders ratio why....?

Since when i join fiverr their was huge number of order which take me at level 1, But from many day their is fall in order ratio why is so…?

:frowning: :frowning: :-/

I agree with you vfxzone but this doesn’t meant that the ratio will 00000

Even buyer Request are not relevant to my GIG what to do in that case…?

I think that FIverr gives some good initial exposure to new users, but once you settle in, it’s kind of a case of you’re on your own, and they cycle in for new sellers to help them grow their sales.

You are not alone!

Reply to @giancarlorosa: same here. I’m here for almost 2yrs & usually get 10+ sales a week but from December 15, sale dropped by a huge margin. Got 1 order in last 7days & 2-3 in last 15 days :frowning:

In 1 Month i got only 2 order is anything wrong with me…?

Reply to @kjblynx: Even a simple initial notification of how to use the forum search properly would probably suffice when someone first enters. Pretty sure they already have the system, they just aren’t utilizing it.

Use the forum search engine in the upper right corner. Ask your question, or use keywords such as “drop in orders”. Read through the hundreds and hundreds of posts about this.

ok Thanks

Reply to @celticmoon: I mentioned to Fiverr CS & even made a thread a while back about it, but a simple sticky thread that is required to read for all that first visit the forum would be quite helpful so that users actually can easily find their way around, and maybe even a sticky thread with the most popular help threads.

SImple answer is that most of the time, FIverr gives some good initial exposure to new users, but once you settle in, it’s kind of a case of you’re on your own, and they cycle in for new sellers to help them grow their sales counts a bit.

I’ve been on Fiverr for more than half a year. I got tons of sales once I reached level 1, average 9-10 a week. Once I got to level 2, I got an average of 30-40 sales a week. All of a sudden, my sales just stopped, and I’m averaging 3 sales a week.