Drop Level-2 :(

rjmahabub

On time delivery 80% 😦

Why did it drop to 80%? What could you have done to prevent that? On time delivery should be the easiest metric to meet monthly. If it dropped because you had a client who went silent on you after ordering, and you could not work on their order or complete it in time, you need to utilize the Resolution Center on the order page and ask for an extension in delivery time so you can avoid being late. Once the client accepts the resolution to extend delivery, you are safe from this affecting your analytics.

Only thing you can do now is deliver any and every order you do get on time, every time.

GG

Why did it drop to 80%? What could you have done to prevent that? On time delivery should be the easiest metric to meet monthly. If it dropped because you had a client who went silent on you after ordering, and you could not work on their order or complete it in time, you need to utilize the Resolution Center on the order page and ask for an extension in delivery time so you can avoid being late. Once the client accepts the resolution to extend delivery, you are safe from this affecting your analytics.

Only thing you can do now is deliver any and every order you do get on time, every time.

GG

Thank you very much. It’s helpful for me 🙂

This may help:

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

Archived