Dropbox

How about you allow use of Dropbox for showcase (website, mobile sites …etc)? Currently only Flickr and YouTube is allowed and they don’t have such option…

I agree! :slight_smile:

Dropbox and Google Drive.

Personally I think that it’s great as it is. With the whole public portfolio you can showcase any number of images as long as the the buyer allows it.

Great idea.

Kim

@mabelma I agree system is great but it lack showcase for website HTML or flash content

Personally I think that it’s great as it is. With the whole public portfolio you can showcase any number of images as long as the the buyer allows it.

Great idea.

Kim

@mabelma I agree system is great but it lack showcase for website HTML or flash content

Great idea.

Kim

Great idea.

Kim