Fiverr Forum

Dry spell for a month, then suddenly orders and inquiries in a few days. What changed?

As the title says, I hadn’t received one order in almost a month, then suddenly I have two orders and one inquiry in two days. As far as I know, I didn’t change anything… It could be a coincidence, but this has happened before. It seems that exposure and gigs come in waves for me, but I just don’t understand what it depends on, and it would really be useful to know!

Anyone else had similar experiences?

What tools do sellers have to analyze the level of exposure of their gigs and things like that?

My sales were in spurts until the last four weeks where they have been steady. I have a specific niche I write about, so I expect sales to ebb and flow. I promote where it is relevant to promote, and have not seen an uptick that I can gauge anyway. I get buyers when things happen around the world.

Reply to @magisworks: I don’t think so

Marco, Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it! It’s working.

Well, thanks everyone. Not that I’m complaining! It’s just that it would be nice to know exactly what is it that makes sales surge suddenly, so I’ll be able to make it happen more often.

Wow! Good for you. :slight_smile:

Any one of those reasons is possible. Or, like I always say, Fiverr gigs are like any other business. Sometimes it’s slow. Then, for no apparent reason it picks up. There’s really no telling. Could just be that a bunch of people had extra money left for the start of this month, after their bills were paid and decided to do some gigging!

Or your gig got indexed by Google and shows as the top result for a certain keyword :slight_smile:

Well, thanks everyone. Not that I’m complaining! It’s just that it would be nice to know exactly what is it that makes sales surge suddenly, so I’ll be able to make it happen more often.

Any one of those reasons is possible. Or, like I always say, Fiverr gigs are like any other business. Sometimes it’s slow. Then, for no apparent reason it picks up. There’s really no telling. Could just be that a bunch of people had extra money left for the start of this month, after their bills were paid and decided to do some gigging!

Or your gig got indexed by Google and shows as the top result for a certain keyword :slight_smile: