Dry spell for a month, then suddenly orders and inquiries in a few days. What changed?

Marco_Dee

As the title says, I hadn’t received one order in almost a month, then suddenly I have two orders and one inquiry in two days. As far as I know, I didn’t change anything… It could be a coincidence, but this has happened before. It seems that exposure and gigs come in waves for me, but I just don’t understand what it depends on, and it would really be useful to know!

Anyone else had similar experiences?

What tools do sellers have to analyze the level of exposure of their gigs and things like that?

Any one of those reasons is possible. Or, like I always say, Fiverr gigs are like any other business. Sometimes it’s slow. Then, for no apparent reason it picks up. There’s really no telling. Could just be that a bunch of people had extra money left for the start of this month, after their bills were paid and decided to do some gigging!

Any one of those reasons is possible. Or, like I always say, Fiverr gigs are like any other business. Sometimes it’s slow. Then, for no apparent reason it picks up. There’s really no telling. Could just be that a bunch of people had extra money left for the start of this month, after their bills were paid and decided to do some gigging!

Archived