Fiverr Community Forum

Due to COVID 19? POLL

So now we can know either sales have been increased or decreased due to COVID-19. Kindly give your answer.

• Sales Increased
  • Sales Decreased
  • Normal

0 voters

1 Like

To be honest, this poll request isn’t likely to yield any valuable data. The experiences of each seller are different. I know sellers who are doing just fine during the months of COVID – just as they were before COVID. I know some who are even having fantastic sales levels. I also know some sellers who are seeing a slight drop in sales, but nothing noticeably connected to the global pandemic. And I still see countless new sellers (as I have for years) who have no sales at all because they aren’t doing anything to compete in the marketplace. Sales largely have nothing to do with the coronavirus at all, and everything to do with the seriousness, and the willingness of sellers to be proactive and build their own success – no matter what is happening in the world.

Let’s be mindful that we don’t fall into the trap of always trying to find something else to blame for our lack of success. If your sales aren’t at the level you want them to be, then change your tactics, experiment, find new ways to connect with your target customers. Polling other sellers to see how well THEY are doing, isn’t going to have any effect upon how successful YOU are going to be.

4 Likes

Hello Jonbass, I deeply appreciate your valuable feedback and explaining everything clearly. However, I have not created this poll to check either someone is getting more sales or less. Also
its not related to me. I am doing well and dong good in my field. The purpose of creating this poll is just to answer those thread which are common here about COVID-19 like many sellers ask questions like Due to COVID-19 my sales have been dropped.

2 Likes

Like I said: …

Your question is an old question that has already been asked, and answered, many times.

3 Likes

I know that. But I haven’t seen any pool. I have seen threads with multiple answers so we cannot clearly understand either increased or decreased. So poll is helpful I think.

2 Likes

I guess my question – and my point – remains then… why do you need to know whether other sellers have seen their sales go up, or down during the past few months. How will knowing this information benefit you as an independent seller?

3 Likes

This will not benefit me nor it can. Instead it can help other sellers who ask the same repetitive questions on this forum everyday.

1 Like

And, again, my point remains. I’m asking you to think outside the box. How would knowing whether other sellers have seen their sales go up, or down over the past few months, help any seller become a better seller here on Fiverr? Everyone’s experience is different. A poll like this is just a random feel-good content-filler. This has been asked many times before, and every time before, it has resulted in information that does not help any seller become a better seller.

It shouldn’t matter how well other sellers are doing. What matters is how each seller chooses to focus on their own goals, and build their own sales success. We are all independent sellers here. No one is going to have the same experience, and no poll is going to help anyone earn more sales.

2 Likes

I agreed. But Now this poll has been created and cannot be removed. I appreciate your deep concerns and help. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

It means sales have been decreased due to COVID-19.

1 Like

This poll, of course, would mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, since the poll is based upon only 14 people who have voted. It doesn’t – in any way – mean that sales have decreased for sellers all across the board. Point of fact, my own sales have not decreased, at all, due to COVID (I know other sellers who can say the same), so, again, this poll is just a poll. It’s just a fun forum poll. It is nothing more than the random opinion of 14 people on the Fiverr forum.

This is why forum polls are generally pointless when it comes to categorizing Fiverr as a whole. 14 people do not, in any way, represent the success of Fiverr’s sellers on this site.

3 Likes

Yes I know you are right. But my sales increased due to COVID-19.

1 Like