Fiverr Forum

Dumb Questions I Can't Find Answers to

HI. Is there a way to leave written feedback w/o doing those stars? I would like to mention the good product she made for me w/o commenting on how hard it was to work with her. I don’t want to hassle w/ her anymore and I don’t want to hurt her with low stars (as she is just starting out).

Also, how do I leave a tip? I’m not seeing a button or link or anything to do so.

Thirdly, how in the world do I cancel an incomplete order that I accidentally hit and don’t? want?

And the dumbest question of all… How do I view an entire forum post? When I click on a link to read a post, it only comes up with the box to reply, not the complete post to read.

Thanks!

As someone once said “The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.” Rest assured your questions are not dumb, as Fiverr can be confusing to work within sometimes. Let me see if I can help you out here:

1. You can’t leave feedback without stars. If the seller was difficult to work with, you can still leave a high rating (as that’s what is factored into our rankings) but make a note that the situation may have not went as smoothly as you would have liked. It’s up to you, but if you don’t want to hurt her ranking here, it may be easier to just not leave a review at all, or just click the star ranking and Fiverr will auto-fill in a comment (i.e. Good Experience, etc)

2. When you accept your order as delivered, there is a an option on that page that allows you to tip. You may just have to look for it.

3. If you have purchased a gig you don’t want, I believe the only way to cancel it is to ask for a mutual cancellation from the seller. You can try contacting Fiverr customer service, but the mutual cancellation is your fastest option.

4. When you click on the title of the forum post you want to read, it should display the entire posting.

Hope this helps!