Duped by a seller

daddyelite

6 months ago I had hired this guy for 2 separate gigs and he was good and quick. Then I come to him asking him to create a site for me and he convinces me to do it all in code. He’s like “brother, I will not rest until your site is the best in Canada”. I even offered to pay this guy outside of fiverr to ensure he didn’t suffer a pay cut because according to him, his son was suffering with illnesses and he made such a small income. Stupid mistake I know. 6 months later, this seller: ********** has not provided me one piece of tangeable software and I’ve paid him over 300$ USD. Watch out for this seller, he will be your best friend until you stop sending him money and demand actual work. His first need for money was his ill son…then he had no work…then he couldn’t finish the work because he finally got other work so naturally he needed to do that before the work he was already paid for. Then he couldn’t finish because I stopped sending him money…now he has the corona virus…now because of his condition he is ultimately unable to finish. 6 months, over 300usd, now work, no money back. Watch out for this guy: : **********.

Mod Note: 📋 It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

6 months ago I had hired this guy for 2 separate gigs and he was good and quick. Then I come to him asking him to create a site for me and he convinces me to do it all in code. He’s like “brother, I will not rest until your site is the best in Canada”. I even offered to pay this guy outside of fiverr to ensure he didn’t suffer a pay cut because according to him, his son was suffering with illnesses and he made such a small income. Stupid mistake I know. 6 months later, this seller: ********** has not provided me one piece of tangeable software and I’ve paid him over 300$ USD. Watch out for this seller, he will be your best friend until you stop sending him money and demand actual work. His first need for money was his ill son…then he had no work…then he couldn’t finish the work because he finally got other work so naturally he needed to do that before the work he was already paid for. Then he couldn’t finish because I stopped sending him money…now he has the corona virus…now because of his condition he is ultimately unable to finish. 6 months, over 300usd, now work, no money back. Watch out for this guy: : **********.

Mod Note: 📋 It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs.

I even offered to pay this guy outside of fiverr

The rules about not doing that are there for your own protection. You could have gotten a refund from fiverr.

Nudratullah has not provided me one piece of tangeable software

If you paid him to build a website why would he send you software?

I even offered to pay this guy outside of fiverr

You have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service by doing it, and if he accepted, he has violated the terms, too.

Archived