Duplicates in wrong categories- Merged - New Seller Request

dbikash17

Hello…am from India, Kolkata (The City of Joy)🙂. Im very new to Fiverr. I’ve an urgent need of online job (part time). But I dnt know how to get it here… Could u pls help me out? I’ll be grateful to u.

I shall look forward to ur reply.

Hello…am from India, Kolkata (The City of Joy)🙂. Im very new to Fiverr. I’ve an urgent need of online job (part time). But I dnt know how to get it here… Could u pls help me out? I’ll be grateful to u.

Best.
dbikash17

I’m a seller,bhai.😀

Nomoskaar Dada 🙂 :pray:

How can anyone teach you everything just in a message box? It is not that easy. It is not that simple. I will tell you what to do to start off. This will really Help You! Follow these and you will be happy one day.

First thing is to make a portfolio. Do you have it already? List your skills and write about them in a Notepad/Word document and keep that handy. You will need it when you make Gigs.

1. Go to Fiverr Academy https://www.fiverr.com/academy and read through the various topics, systematically.
  2. Go to Fiverr Blogs http://blog.fiverr.com/ and read various articles that people write there. These will be very helpful for anyone - old or new.
  3. Read posts in the Fiverr Forum and ask questions if you have.

Along with the above, start building Gigs.

Make additional Gig Accessories - photo, video, PDF portfolio etc.

Share your gigs online on various Social Media.

Make Multiple Gigs separately for each of your skills. Make multiple gigs on your Best Skill and make them look different in their content and accessories.

Do these things everyday religiously. Repeatedly. I am sure you will land on your first order soon. You have to be patient at this point in time. When some get their first order on Day 1 itself, others need to wait for months. But if you are dedicated enough and Really Want to work here, you will get that eluding first order very very soon!

All the best 🙂

(I am going to post it in a separate Topic. I am sure many will be helped by it.)

Best.

dbikash17

Begging for help all over the forum isn’t going to help, it will just make you look desperate.

Also, in order to get sales, you have to create gigs first.

Take a look at Fiverr Academy and read everything there: https://www.fiverr.com/academy

Best.

dbikash17

from kolkata too bro

You need to visit the City of Sorrow for that job…

Hi Dbikash17,

Firstly create a GIG (offer a service) on which you have command, try to be field specific. like if you do web development, then offer all the services related to web dev. make multiple gigs in different programming categories.

Secondly utilize 10/10 buyer requests daily from Buyer request section of your profile. Sooner or later within 5 days you will send 50 requests, and definitly 10 will reply you back and you will win 1 project. Just an estimation of 10 repling back. may be 40 people respond you back…

Try to be the first one to respond the request, and your proposal should be concise, clear and include link to any past work/portfolio. (please google how to write attractive proposal)

Keep the basic prize of your GIG low, because you are new and there are many people out there whom buyer should prefer. ✈️

This is not the end, but firstly follow the above mentioned points, hopefully you will get the project.

P.S. Don’t forget to choose GIG images that attracts buyers on spot! 😎

Best of luck! 🙂

Didn’t you get the reply of @djgodknows ?😉

Archived