Fiverr Forum

Dwindling Hopes

Been on Fiverr for enough time to have picked up but I’m afraid that there seems to be an unopposed ambition to ameliorate every effort to progress. Who knows what’s happening next in Fiverr? There’s nothing as scary as being unsure of what comes next. I loved the old Fiverr which was quite inclusive. Unfortunately, it was so porous that many a scam would spoil for everyone once in a while. I’m ranting here coz I think it’s time I get some form of resuscitation before I expire in the platform.

6 Likes

Wow. That is a thesaurus-tastic rant! I don’t think I find it as scary as this, but your post was different, anyway! Good luck. :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Oh my! So many unnecessarily long words. But I shall excoriate no further.

6 Likes

My porous are oozing :sweat_drops: sweat from this blazing :sunny: heat.

This too shall transcend.

Anyway, perhaps this thread will put a smile on your face – during these trying times. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You’re a writer - obviously a good one judging by your reviews! :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you writing a blog somewhere to promote your writing skills and to drive traffic to your gigs?

One of the allowed URLs you can add to your description is blogspot, which is now blogger - why not add some samples of your writing there? You mentioned in a previous post about showing examples of work to potential buyers - if you’ve got a blogspot blog, you can actually point them to your samples in your gig description so they don’t have to ask.

Maybe check with CS that it’s alright to do this, but as it’s on the allowed URLs it should be okay. :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. It’ll surely help.

1 Like

I should ready more of such encouragements really.

1 Like

Haha. Writing can be that tasking.

Thank you So much. :grinning:

Writing isn’t much of a task or chore, if you’re doing it right. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is the list of the allowed urls?

If you’re a doctor, you could make a fortune with articles about medicine, drugs, biology, medical school, etc. Instead I see you write 2500 word books which take more time and are needed by less people.

Or you might want to have a gig about medical advice, exercise advice, etc. Like you could answer questions about Cancer.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, I appreciate this. I’ll be working on creating new gigs that describe my services better. Thank you

2 Likes

I use my Pinterest profile link in one of my gigs. I’m glad admin didn’t suspend my gig/acct.:sweat: That link is vital to buyers determining if they should buy my gig. If I had read all of the Seller Guidelines/Handbook (see I don’t even know what it’s called) before I started creating gigs, I would have seen that Pinterest wasn’t on the allowed list. I would have then messaged admin to ask about it. I was bad.:pensive:

Maybe I’ll write and apologize and ask about it anyway.

1 Like