Q: What is Dwolla?
A: Dwolla is a payment network that allows any business or person to send, request and accept money.
Q: Are they secure?
A: Absolutely. Dwolla uses the latest security protocols to insure a safe and secure payment transaction with 24 hour Fraud prevention. For more information please check out https://www.dwolla.com/security
Q: Who is this available to?
A: US Residents only.
Q: How do I use it?
A: If you have an existing Dwolla account, you can continue to log in to your Dwolla account from the Payment page. If not you have the option to register for a new Dwolla account from the same page.
The step by step:
- Create a Dwolla account.
- Connect your Dwolla account with your financial institution.
- Transfer funds to your Dwolla account.
- Shop on Fiverr as you normally do.
- When you are ready to purchase a Gig, click on Dwolla as your payment option.
- If you are entitled to a reimbursement under the terms of Dwolla’s special offers, you’ll receive the reimbursement within a week.
Q: How does Dwolla Credit work?
A: You have to add and verify your Bank account to your Dwolla account to add credit to your Dowlla balance. For more information, please see https://www.dwolla.com/about
Q: Can I withdraw to Dwolla?
A: At this time, you can not withdraw Fiverr Revenue to your Dwolla account. Please see our Terms of Service for our withdrawal options.
Q: Are there any fees for purchasing with Dwolla?
A: There are no additional fees when purchasing Gigs on Fiverr.