Early payout button at Earnings? How does it work? Any catches?

istvanszaboifj

Check this link. Here you will get lots of info.

Hi there, Greetings! Hope all you are well. Today I have noticed a new option in my “Earnings” section. Fiverr added a new option "Early Payout" to get the clearance of pending earning immediately. For this awesome option, fiverr will take a very small fee. I haven’t use this great option yet. Have you used this option? Let me know your real experience. relaxed [Early] [screenshot_2020-04-13 Fiverr clippin_expert Revenues]

The buyer has to manually mark the order as complete to get the early payout option - whether they rate the order or not has no bearings. There is a 1% fee for using early payout. For instance, if you payout $10, you’ll pay a 10 cent fee. This might not seem like a big disadvantage, but using the feature too often will start to take a big chunk of your earnings.

The buyer has to manually mark the order as complete to get the early payout option - whether they rate the order or not has no bearings. There is a 1% fee for using early payout. For instance, if you payout $10, you’ll pay a 10 cent fee. This might not seem like a big disadvantage, but using the feature too often will start to take a big chunk of your earnings.

1% of 100 is 1, not 0,10.

I have orders like these but don’t see this feature. Is it certain regions only perhaps?

I have orders like these but don’t see this feature. Is it certain regions only perhaps?

image.png.99d5162b012c6583f6868d3bc66c7770.png

It is still in Beta and being tested, so it might not be available in all regions. I haven’t seen a pattern yet as to who has access and who does not. I haven’t actually clicked the button to see what happens afterward yet.

It is still in Beta and being tested, so it might not be available in all regions. I haven’t seen a pattern yet as to who has access and who does not. I haven’t actually clicked the button to see what happens afterward yet.

Thanks for your reply ma’am. I will keep an eye out for it in the coming weeks.

Archived