Fiverr Forum

Earned $8k in one year

Today i reached my one year earning on Fiverr. Fiverr has changed my life. I will use this money for birth of my first baby (baby girl) Whoa Fiverr rocks

It’s great isn’t it? Fiverr is a truly amazing place. Congratulations :slight_smile:

Yeah it is. But i have complaint from Fiverr that they never ever promoted my gigs in search pages. none of my gig got featured. I was never included in newsletter. All this earning is from my one permanent client who is with me for one year.

Well done. Wish you best of luck for the birth of your baby girl :slight_smile:

I myself used fiverr income for such case recently. My daughter is now of 4 months :slight_smile:

Congrats!

What do you plan to name her, Fiverr? :slight_smile:

But seriously, congrats. It’s great to have a place you can fall back on for income when times get hard, isn’t it?

I’ve not quite managed to earn a full-time income from Fiverr work yet, but it’s keeping my rent paid!!

Congrats. I have yet to reach that level. Fiverr did helped me to get out of my broke status though. Someday I’ll post thread like this if things work out for me.

All the best and say hi to baby girl from her uncle all the way from another continent. :slight_smile:

Reply to @wingle: Thanks. you became a TRS in very short time. I am looking at your profile since you started and knew that you will be TRS very soon. Best of Luck!

Reply to @whitehatseo10: Thanks

Reply to @joethorn:

joethorn said: What do you plan to name her, Fiverr?
no, not atleast Fiverr : )

Reply to @ryuken: thank you very much ryuken : ) will definitely say hi from your side : ) May God give you lot of success

Congrats. I completed 2 years on Fiverr. In between, i had been busy somewhere else. But I back again.

I am using Fiverr Money for my parents happiness.

Reply to @adeelqures: Yes i earned the TRS badge after 5 months of joining fiverr. I must say i am very lucky to achieve that position so quickly.

Reply to @adeelqures: I wish you best of luck for your future working and for your baby girl :slight_smile:

http://www.fiverr.com/sarah_jessica/give-you-50-pva-gmail-accounts-within-few-hours?funnel=2014090506033114212579640

Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5

http://www.fiverr.com

congrates !!!

Reply to @gmail_pvas: Thanks

Congratulations. I’m just a newbie at here and your numbers have become my new objectives :))

Congratulations adeelqures. Hard work and dedication does pay off :slight_smile:

Congratulations adeelqures you must proud you have baby and your a good seller congrtzzzz…

FIVERR Rocks