Fiverr Community Forum

Earning showing in Total Net Income

Hello, I finished an order and the buyer accept the work, and gave me a 5 stars review. but the earnings does not shown in the total net income yet. But shown in earning statement. In the image, one $16 not added in total net income.

4 Likes

Your funds are still clearing…

1 Like

No brother, yellow marked & another $16 are different order.

1 Like

Yes, and your $80 has NOT cleared, that is why you only have $16 at this time to withdraw.

GG

1 Like

It’s all fine. You have to wait for 2 weeks once the order is complete to withdraw your $80. Now they are just pending.

There’s nothing wrong there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This might help: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010559998-Viewing-Your-Earnings

Entries are not removed from the list as the funds go through the process from new order to funds cleared.

1 Like

now wait for 2 weeks best of luck

I said, why my second revenue ($16) not shown in total net income. My total net income will be $80+$16+$16 = $112 but here’s shown only $96.
That’s my topics.

Hi, I said why my second revenue ($16) not shown in total net income. My total net income will be $80+$16+$16 = $112 but here’s shown only $96.
That’s my topics.

Hi, still I am missing my one payment that is $16.
How will solve it .

1 Like

You’ve completed a total of 4 orders. Have all of those orders finished pending clearance?

I have completed total 4 orders but 1 order isn’t in pending/queue.
This revenue isn’t listed.

It is not listed.

It’s listed right there in the photo in your other post. It says the order’s on February 7th and you earned $16. Nothing’s missing!

I have completed total 4 orders.
1: $20
2: $100
3: $20
4: $25

Total: $165 - 20% = $132
Net income should me $132 but it’s showing $116. That means $16 are missing.

1 Like

You payment is still pending after 2 weekes later total payment will be cleared.

1 payment are pending for clearing fund. That’s right but my completed 1 order that was Feb 07, 21 but that’s not listed in Net income. My net income should be $132 not $116.

1 Like

Have you considered the -20% for Fiverr’s commissions?

It shows that $20 will finish pending clearance on March 3. Is that your 5th order?

Yes, I have considered all commissions. Here’s total net income should be $132 but it’s showing $116.
I have completed total 4 orders.
1: $20
2: $100
3: $20
4: $25

Total: $165 - 20% = $132