Fiverr Forum

Earnings missing in statistics

Hi… this past months I have been working hard to achieve the 20,000 required to achieve top seller… as I already have the other requirements… last week… I achieved it…

Today… I went in… and I saw that the income on my statitistics marked 17,735… while my net income is 20,217

As a matter of fact the statistics… marked 20,000 plus… until today that it is displating 17,000

Does any of you have suffered this?

The clue here may be in that these earnings need to be from “completed” orders. Have all the funds to add up to this $20,217 CLEARED yet? If not, they will not be counted just yet as your “all time” earnings.

Also, just because you meet all the metrics (everything in green) to be TRS, it is not an automatic promotion. What you would get is an email or message letting you know that you “qualify” for TRS and that they will let you know in 48 hours if you actually do get it. TRS is a manual selection, it is not based only on whether you have completed all metrics. Most get the message month after month that they qualify for TRS, but also get the “Sorry, we decided to keep you at Level 2” note shortly after. Looking at what you earned in September $248 - I doubt you will be promoted to TRS.

GG

2 Likes

Hey… thanks for your input…

Have all the funds to add up to this $20,217 CLEARED yet?

Yes… they have all been cleared and I have more on queue.

Even though… if they weren´t… I dont have 3000 pending to be cleared…

I am aware that meeting the criteria doesn´t mean you get promoted… however… it is not the same as not getting promoted because you weren´t handpicked than because not meeting the criteria… which I did.

Looking at what you earned in September $248 - I doubt you will be promoted to TRS.

Thanks… I guess…

You would need to contact Fiverr if you think that your earnings metric is off. The ones that are in your queue do not count. As for how much you earned in September - I know people who have made 10x that amount in a month and still are not TRS - month after month. Again, being chosen is a manual process and you need to have a unique Gig that is generating a decent amount on a consistent basis monthly.

GG

They got back… there’s bug they have!