Earnings withdrawn with Fiverr Revenue Card in Analytics

alerafa

I have withdrawn earnings through Paypal only once and since I’ve been using the Fiverr Revenue Card. But those earnings I got through the card are not counted in Analytics (“You became $XX richer since joining Fiverr!”) or in the calculations at the top of the Revenues page. They do individually appear in the long list where you see all transactions, so it’s not a terrible issue, but it would be very nice to have the totals made more easily available where I mentioned before, just like Paypal earnings are.

Thanks 🙂

I have withdrawn earnings through Paypal only once and since I’ve been using the Fiverr Revenue Card. But those earnings I got through the card are not counted in Analytics (“You became $XX richer since joining Fiverr!”) or in the calculations at the top of the Revenues page. They do individually appear in the long list where you see all transactions, so it’s not a terrible issue, but it would be very nice to have the totals made more easily available where I mentioned before, just like Paypal earnings are.

Thanks 🙂

Archived