Edit Buyer review

aurnab

I have recently worked with this buyer and he thought that I scammed him because all of the images had Fiverr watermark so he gave me a negative review and said this after giving the review he had messaged me and I was able to let him know why was the watermark used and how he can download them without the watermarks and he was also really happy with the final product but now is there any way to modify this he also wants to modify the review now?

1911190788_Screenshot2020-12-30015850.png.871babf95fe2dc558a860339a222650e.png
Screenshot 2020-12-30 015850720×218 14.6 KB

Oh this is sad! Unfortunately, it is not possible to edit a review, but you can try to ask the buyer to contact the Resolution Center and explain what happened. It also happened to me, buy fortunately the buyer messaged me right away asking why there were watermarks. Why aren’t they automatically removed once the buyer accepts the delivery?

Oh this is sad! Unfortunately, it is not possible to edit a review, but you can try to ask the buyer to contact the Resolution Center and explain what happened. It also happened to me, buy fortunately the buyer messaged me right away asking why there were watermarks. Why aren’t they automatically removed once the buyer accepts the delivery?

Normally watermark disapears instantly when buyer downloads final result, weird.

Normally watermark disapears instantly when buyer downloads final result, weird.

Yes, that’s what I knew too. But I had also received a message from a buyer few days ago telling me she couldn’t use my designs because of Fiverr’s watermarks. I told her to try to download the files again, because they should disappear once the delivery is accepted, but she encountered the same problem, so I sent them the files again in the inbox. :woman_shrugging:

Yes, that’s what I knew too. But I had also received a message from a buyer few days ago telling me she couldn’t use my designs because of Fiverr’s watermarks. I told her to try to download the files again, because they should disappear once the delivery is accepted, but she encountered the same problem, so I sent them the files again in the inbox. :woman_shrugging:

Waw… Now I’m gonna pay attention to this bug, if it happens to new buyers, they won’t understand anything and will give negative review, so something to predict.

Archived