Edit Text in Gig's

sajedadeveloper

Never change anything. You will lose your sales and also your gig will more appear in the search list. You can only change suppose you have orders in cue you are going to deliver tomorrow at that time you can change so that you have orders and you be reviewed at that time as fer as I know.

Never change anything. You will lose your sales and also your gig will more appear in the search list. You can only change suppose you have orders in cue you are going to deliver tomorrow at that time you can change so that you have orders and you be reviewed at that time as fer as I know.

thanks but I don’t have any order yet.

There won’t be a problem with editing your Gig’s text per se. What happens when you edit your gig is that it ‘disappears’ whilst it is under review by the Fiverr staff. This indeed means you could lose engagement with a potential buyer. So the key (in my opinion & what I’ve learned through this forum) is to edit your gig as little as possible. However, by all means change & edit your gig if this means improving it!

Never change anything.

With that being said, I therefore also disagree with this statement. It’s not a good idea to continuously keep changing your gig. But to never change anything is also not a good idea, because you might want to update the tag words from time to time. Or you want to refine and improve your gig’s description. For example, by setting your gig apart from your competitors. Since Fiverr continuously has new sellers enter the stage this means you basically have to adapt to this and keep evaluating your gig if it still stands out enough.

In short, I would recommend editing your gig if it significantly improves its content. You can also review your gig over a period of time and scribble down what you want to change and then make those changes all in one go, instead of step by step.

Hope this helps! All the best and good luck 😃

There won’t be a problem with editing your Gig’s text per se. What happens when you edit your gig is that it ‘disappears’ whilst it is under review by the Fiverr staff. This indeed means you could lose engagement with a potential buyer. So the key (in my opinion & what I’ve learned through this forum) is to edit your gig as little as possible. However, by all means change & edit your gig if this means improving it!

Never change anything.

With that being said, I therefore also disagree with this statement. It’s not a good idea to continuously keep changing your gig. But to never change anything is also not a good idea, because you might want to update the tag words from time to time. Or you want to refine and improve your gig’s description. For example, by setting your gig apart from your competitors. Since Fiverr continuously has new sellers enter the stage this means you basically have to adapt to this and keep evaluating your gig if it still stands out enough.

In short, I would recommend editing your gig if it significantly improves its content. You can also review your gig over a period of time and scribble down what you want to change and then make those changes all in one go, instead of step by step.

yeah that is right but keeping an order on the gig and then changing I hope it doesn’t loose gigs performance in the search result. I believe strongly keeping an order will help when changing.

yeah that is right but keeping an order on the gig and then changing I hope it doesn’t loose gigs performance in the search result. I believe strongly keeping an order will help when changing.

@proeditor_rubel do you mean that you advise to edit your gig whilst working on an order, because then it won’t hurt your search results? I don’t know if that’s true to be honest. Not necessarily saying it isn’t but your gig will be kind of paused since it has to be reviewed, regardless if you currently have an order or not. But as I stated above, I cannot make firm statements whether it’s true or not because the algorithm of Fiverr is still a bit elusive to me 😅

I do have to add that you have to be careful if you do decide to edit your gig when your simultaneously working on an order and should only make minor changes, such as improving certain phrasing. You shouldn’t make changes that are unfair to the current buyer, for example pricing or including more in your services than your current package has. But I guess (and hope) that’s obvious to people haha.

@proeditor_rubel do you mean that you advise to edit your gig whilst working on an order, because then it won’t hurt your search results? I don’t know if that’s true to be honest. Not necessarily saying it isn’t but your gig will be kind of paused since it has to be reviewed, regardless if you currently have an order or not. But as I stated above, I cannot make firm statements whether it’s true or not because the algorithm of Fiverr is still a bit elusive to me 😅

I do have to add that you have to be careful if you do decide to edit your gig when your simultaneously working on an order and should only make minor changes, such as improving certain phrasing. You shouldn’t make changes that are unfair to the current buyer, for example pricing or including more in your services than your current package has. But I guess (and hope) that’s obvious to people haha.

lol @sabinespoems :rofl:

Never change anything.

Thanks for your valuable advice.

Archived