Fiverr Community Forum

Edit your any video marvelously within the time

**** Hi There!**

I am honest to do great editing of your videos,and also make marvelous video for Intro & and Outre for you.It is my utmost priority to provide something great to my clients that they provide me their footage to be edited or provide me the text for their Intro and Outre. I will try to deliver the order before or within the time to my clients.I response to my clients fast.

My five years of experience as a video editor are now made available to you, and a complete coincidence that I currently will be working from home like the rest of Earth :wink: I have a bevy of experience as I’ve been exclusively freelance in video production since 2015. From advertising to storytelling and the weird stuff in-between, my skills are now Fiver Ready.

I can produce your content into a great video, just send me your content over (any) cloud and I’ll get to work in creating your gig. Whether you want a simple edit from phone footage to a fancy pants edit of your industry shot RED short film, I’m your editor guy.

https://www.fiverr.com/gqbaloch/professionally-edit-your-video-and-showreel-or-social-media-video