Editing about gigs

lahiru0615

I am a new one for fiverr.I already did 2 orders.but now i want edit my gigs because of self satisfaction.specially i need to edit gig pics.if i do that,will that affect for my impressions,clicks or views? Will they decrease? or will my place get down in the search list?

Welcome to the FIverr forum.

Your gig will be put through a verification process after you make any edits, but it should take less than 24 hours. During this verification, yes, your gig will not be searchable. As for impressions, if you need to make edits, make them. Improving your gig should be more important than impressions.

Welcome to the FIverr forum.

Your gig will be put through a verification process after you make any edits, but it should take less than 24 hours. During this verification, yes, your gig will not be searchable. As for impressions, if you need to make edits, make them. Improving your gig should be more important than impressions.

thank you for the explanation.it’s very helpful ☺️

My opinion would be edit your gigs if you firmly believe they can be improved and will add value. Also, if possible, try and make videos for your gigs rather than pictures as they are more engaging for buyers and will rank higher.

Great news that you got 2 orders already!

Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best! 🙂

My opinion would be edit your gigs if you firmly believe they can be improved and will add value. Also, if possible, try and make videos for your gigs rather than pictures as they are more engaging for buyers and will rank higher.

Great news that you got 2 orders already!

Keep up the good work and I wish you all the best! 🙂

Archived