Editing gigs, lowering gig impressions?

tvint

It affects your gig’s impressions in someway. Sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad. No one has really figured out the secret behind it. I don’t suggest updating it like everyday, give it some time to see if it really goes on a downward spiral. It’s a matter of experimenting until something sticks… You can try reading this thread.

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

25182221_frankhello.gif.657d668df4ac58174ed581f493761be4.gif

It affects your gig’s impressions in someway. Sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s bad. No one has really figured out the secret behind it. I don’t suggest updating it like everyday, give it some time to see if it really goes on a downward spiral. It’s a matter of experimenting until something sticks… You can try reading this thread.

Hey everyone! [frank hello] A disclaimer: The following post/article is not an official Fiverr statement. It’s a summary of my personal observations over how Fiverr works and I am sharing because I noticed that more and more sellers come here, stating that they “lost their ranking”. This is my effort to provide them with some answers and some food for thought. Hold up. Fiverr 3.0? If Fiverr’s early days (the wild wild west days) was Fiverr 1.0 and we count the facelift in 2014 (I think?) a…

I see, Thanks for sharing so much info 😀

Archived