Editing my gig image

opsyclucian

Hi eveyone,
hope your going well,
i wanna edit one of my gig image , that has been created 4 monts ago,
so its have been effect my gig impressison, or something like that ,could you pleasle share your experience for editing images in gig,
warmly welcome all comments… hopefully
Have a great day

If you edit your gig your gig will loose rank, but if you are improving your gig and making it better to get more sales, edit it and then check whether it is ranking in the searches well. If it is not, contact customer support and complain. Every time I have edited a gig it has disappeared, so don’t unless you need to do a major improvement.

If you edit your gig your gig will loose rank, but if you are improving your gig and making it better to get more sales, edit it and then check whether it is ranking in the searches well. If it is not, contact customer support and complain. Every time I have edited a gig it has disappeared, so don’t unless you need to do a major improvement.

okey, Thank you for sharing your valuable information, then i wanna one more quistion how can we promote our gig? our gigs sharing in this forum any restrictions or ?

anyway nice to meet you… well wishes for your journy…

Thanks 🙏

okey, Thank you for sharing your valuable information, then i wanna one more quistion how can we promote our gig? our gigs sharing in this forum any restrictions or ?

anyway nice to meet you… well wishes for your journy…

Thanks 🙏

In fiverr here you see promote gig option.

if it needs to do for major improvement then you should do it. it might lose its rank for some time but it will later be ranked well. But if no major improvement needed then it is wise not to change or edit so often

Thank you for kind information Brother

Archived