Editing rating after completion of order (by buyer or auto-completion)

numanmughal

Hi Fiverr Community,

I would like to share my experience with Fiverr as a seller. I was contacted by a buyer who was not sure how can I help her but all she knows was she wanted to publish an article in one of the Elsevier Journal. She even didn’t know which journal she wanted to publish with.
I reviewed her manuscript wether was it publishable or not? and found that manuscript was incomplete. Then I suggested her to find the best matching journal first and then write her manuscript according to that particular journal’s author’s guidelines. I suggested several services which I can provide her with.

After asking her if she wanted my services for finding a list of best matching journals for her manuscript. She agreed to purchase a list of best matching journals and I offered her a custom offer for that. She accepted and I delivered her with all the mentioned services.

The order was auto-completed and then she came up with new demand that I proofread her manuscript as I have not provided her with the all mentioned services. I told her I have provided you with all the mentioned information exchange of offer screenshot happened. Then she didn’t ask me again about this and came up with a review stating " Great work" with 3.7-star ratings. She played smartly and decreased my overall rating significantly.

Is there any way to if she can change review or ratings for me? if yes please suggest or I have to ask here through CS.

Secondly, is there any option that buyer can give ratings and review after clearance of payments?

Waiting eagerly to hearing from you.

Muhammad Numan

Hi Fiverr Community,

I would like to share my experience with Fiverr as a seller. I was contacted by a buyer who was not sure how can I help her but all she knows was she wanted to publish an article in one of the Elsevier Journal. She even didn’t know which journal she wanted to publish with.

I reviewed her manuscript wether was it publishable or not? and found that manuscript was incomplete. Then I suggested her to find the best matching journal first and then write her manuscript according to that particular journal’s author’s guidelines. I suggested several services which I can provide her with.

After asking her if she wanted my services for finding a list of best matching journals for her manuscript. She agreed to purchase a list of best matching journals and I offered her a custom offer for that. She accepted and I delivered her with all the mentioned services.

The order was auto-completed and then she came up with new demand that I proofread her manuscript as I have not provided her with the all mentioned services. I told her I have provided you with all the mentioned information exchange of offer screenshot happened. Then she didn’t ask me again about this and came up with a review stating " Great work" with 3.7-star ratings. She played smartly and decreased my overall rating significantly.

Is there any way to if she can change review or ratings for me? if yes please suggest or I have to ask here through CS.

Secondly, is there any option that buyer can give ratings and review after clearance of payments?

Waiting eagerly to hearing from you.

Muhammad Numan

Is there any way to if she can change review or ratings for me?

I asked CS about that once. Here was their reply.

image.png.acc8264f1d4dcc149d313480584dd372.png
image814×400 21 KB

A buyer has 10 days to leave a review once the order is accepted or autocomplete.

Archived